Wednesday, August 20, 2008

fun prints on Etsy...


Maybe you've seen these two print stores on Etsy, or maybe you didn't... in any case - they are great!
Hsinping Pan is one of my new favorite illustrators (check that awesome portfolio here) and now she has a store on Etsy.
Amanda Kindregan has been amusing me with her awesome artwork for a while now. I love her gouache creations. The girl with the rats nest on her head (refusing to brush) is exactly what my Lola looks and acts like every morning.

3 comments:

Carolyn Gavin said...

had a look at Hsin Ping Pan's work. omygosh! just amazing! i looked at all the animation... sooo beautiful and whymsical! i must show lily.
thanx for finding such lovely work.

orange you lucky! said...

I know, I know! Love her animation! I'm sure we'll see a lot more of her...

hsinping pan said...

Hi, Hellen,
Thanks for the post!
I was so surprised because I saw your works before and really love them! :)

and Carolyn,thanks!
I am glad that you enjoy my website!