Tuesday, August 19, 2008

pass the album, please...




Sorry for such late entry today... I had to prioritize against you and get some work done. Work, mmm... who does she think she is... always getting in between me and blogging... kidding:)
Last week, while googling (researching) some instrument, I came accross this little library of RECORD ENVELOPS. The site is designed and managed by illustrator Kavel Rafferty. I really enjoyed looking through it (being the retro geek that I am), so it is a must share.

8 comments:

read me... said...

great, great link!

Amy Schimler-Safford said...

What a great find - thanks for sharing, I love the Philips 45 guy running off with the record!

Wendren said...

These are great! It's amazing how we just forget about great design like these for inspiration. I cannot decide which one is my favourite becuase they are all unique. Love them and love this post!

Heather Moore said...

Gorgeous! Just made me happy!

kitty stitch said...

thanks for these, love the textures they have about them too : )

Carolyn Gavin said...

so great! i've always loved album covers.

christie said...

What a great link! thanks!

kristin said...

awesome! thanks for the link! and (while i am here) - great site!