Thursday, August 7, 2008

pillow in the works:)


I've had a lot of illustration work lately (thank you lucky stars, and please don't take it as a complaint:) that I just couldn't spare any time for "little miss crafty". Lil MC ... if you will:) ... So, I had to cut into the sleeping time to scratch that stitching itch. I put the girls to bed and got to work. A couple more evenings and I'll have a cute pillow to show you! 
Boy, that sleeping thing... really getting in the way of all the things I want to do. Got to get to it, though...

7 comments:

Cindy said...

I really love your blog and read it religously. I have thought it many times and I am finally writing it. All your designs are great, I would love for you to hook up with Spoonflower and wow us with some fabric.
I too am the night sewr I have gone from 10 good hours down to 4, but you get so much done.

kelly barton art + design said...

so true, i am in the same boat with graphic jobs....i just want to paint! cant wait to see the pillow.

i love your work.

Heather Moore said...

You've got to get yourself cloned!

BTW, your wallpapers are on the Elle Deco blog today - sorry it took so long to get there! See http://elledeco.blogspot.com.

Carolyn Gavin said...

lUV IT!

JoeGirl said...

Holy Lipton, Helen!

I have JUST discovered your site/blog AMAZING work via the MonkeyPowered store on Etsy. My, Ottawa certainly has an incredible group of local artists, don't we?

Fabulous blog. You're going in my link list. Delicious!!!

Joe

Holly said...

you sure are ambitious! The pillow looks great so far! You're one multi-talented mama!

mod*mom said...

that is fantastic!