Thursday, September 16, 2010

meeting Kristen...


While in SF, for the first time, I got to meet Kristen Tracy - the author of one of the books I've done the cover art for. I never get to meet the author... so this was a treat! Turns out, she's just like her character Camille - only a little older:)
By the way - the book is great and I really enjoyed reading it. Can't wait to see what my girls would think of it (since Kristen presented me with a copy of the book... a copy that will be well loved and treasured).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the girl as a cat....CUTE!!

Charlotte said...

It looks great! :) Love the cover. I think I'll buy it for my daughter even though she doesn't speak or read english yet.

rigel said...

sounds fun getting to meet the other half.
you really did an awesome job on it :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic! Your work and blog is always an inspiration.

kristen tracy said...

Helen, you are one of the most delightful and talented people I've ever met. Please come back to San Francisco. I promise you scones, tea, and reasonably priced peaches. Also. Thanks for making Camille the most amazing-looking book on the planet Earth. Love. Love. Love it.